Duraskin Backboard Padding | No Glue Needed | Fits 72" Backboards
No-glue single rectangular backboard padding kit. The basketball world's most popular backboard padding just got better.
- Slimmer cross section reduces possible interference with ball during play.
- No more trimming of padding for goal mounting plate clearance on 42" backboards.
- DuraSkin is the only molded backboard padding with molded-in goal relief.
- Fits every manufacturers' 72" wide glass backboards.
- Molded-in square corners for improved safety.
- Stay-put, bolt-on attachment system with molded-in steel track eliminates the frustration of re-gluing or taping.
- 5 year unconditional replacement warranty covers tearing, cracking and attachment.
- Far superior to other track systems, vinyl dipped systems or sock covered systems.
- Meets or exceeds all NCAA and High School Federation requirements.
- Requires drilling on all non-Bison backboards.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Pads fit board width 72".