Complete Centerline Elite Aluminum Volleyball System | Premium Net System
Original price $4,445.80
Current price $4,331.81
A complete competition system for your school gym. Includes posts, net tensioning winch, net, antennae, safety padding, net rope covers, and floor sockets (Free socket adapters on request).
- Includes free lettering and side tapes.
- Power volleyball at the highest level demands equipment to match.
- Centerline Elite Aluminum is used in top collegiate programs across the country and is designed for years of dependable use and quick, easy and bowstring tight set up.
- Aluminum systems have gained in popularity due to their lightweight handling for installation and removal.
- With Centerline Elite Aluminum standards, you don't sacrifice rigidity to get lightweight convenience.
- These custom extrusions put high strength, lightweight aluminum where it matters most to decrease post deflection as much as 30% over other well-known aluminum systems.
- Outer pole has durable powder coated finish.
- Centerline Elite aluminum are designed to provide the bowstring tight net tension desired by top programs.
- The lifetime warranty, precision machined 26:1 worm gear winch and 2" tensioning strap eliminate backlash found with inferior winch systems.
- The fold-away tensioning handle is safe, convenient and never gets lost.
- Totally hidden side dowels and bottom net rope are tensioned with Bison's specially designed rope ratchet tensioners that are easy to tighten and release.
- Net height adjustment is made precisely and quickly with our unique Auto Track spring assisted telescoping piston design. Just glide the inner tube up or down and turn knob or insert the pin to lock in place.
- Centerline Elite systems are infinitely height variable from 72" to 98" and have easy-to-read height indicator scales.
- The 3" standards and winch are covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Common Applications - Division I and premier high school programs that desire the advantages of lightweight aluminum but are concerned about excessive deflection net tensioning problems common with other aluminum systems are the most common buyers of this system.
- Ships Freight. Additional charges will apply.